Scalp Applicator Liquid Comb for Hair Scalp Treatment Essential Oil Liquid Guiding Comb Hair Growth Serum Oil Apply Hair Care Anti Hair Loss
1.Flexible and accurate rolling ball teeth allow you to adjust the smear pressure carefully with smooth liquid flowing out evenly on your hair roots, also to gently massage the scalp for accelerated absorption of the liquid.
2.Maximum 50ml capacity liquid container with 16mm filling hole, quick to add the liquid and avoid the frequent refill hassle, practical and convenient.
3.Palm size fit and compact size design delivers comfortable and secure grips, the bottom cap can help protect the comb teeth from dust for improved hygiene.
4.Anti-explosion and environmentally friendly shell material with soft top cover for better sealing effect, durable and sturdy for long time repeat use.
5.Portable and lightweight enables carrying breeze, support both dry and wet manual use, no battery is needed, ideal for home and travel application.
Material: PC, ABS, Silicone
Color: Gold(As Picture Shown)
Maximum Capacity: about 50ml
Size: Approx. 66.8*66.8*58.8mm/2.62×2.62×2.31inch
Please allow some deviation due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before purchase.
The color of the actual item may slightly vary from the images due to different computer screens and display settings.
Thanks for your understanding!
1. When closing the top cover after adding the liquid, the action should be light to reduce the pressure of closing the cover which can reduce the overflow of liquid.
2. When there is liquid in the liquid container, please make sure the rolling ball comb teeth facing up to prevent the liquid from overflowing.
1. Please clean with water in time after use to prevent the residual liquid from clogging the liquid pipe after drying.
2. It is forbidden to hit the comb teeth with hard objects.
3. Please put it out of the reach of children.
4. It is strictly forbidden to drop the comb, which will damage the comb teeth.
1* Scalp Applicator Liquid Comb
1* User Manual
There are no reviews yet